Below you will find information on “Destiny Credit Card Login” and account access. As a Destiny Credit Card holder, you can log in and access Destiny Card Services online, make payments, and also contact Destiny Card Customer Care for any assistance that you may require.
The Destiny Mastercard Credit Card is issued by First Electronic Bank, Member FDIC, and serviced by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc.
Destiny is enthusiastic about helping its customers manage and build good credit. Your card allows you to build credit by reporting monthly to 3 major credit bureaus.
Destiny credit cards are also very secure and you don’t even have to pay a security deposit. You will however pay an annual fee of $59-$99 and a 24.90% APR.
What is the Destiny Credit Card Login?
To access and manage your account, go to destiny.myfinanceservice.com. Use the Destiny credit card login to enter your account via your username and password. You can also check the credit card agreements in the option below.
New customers will have to pre-qualify first before they can receive a Destiny Credit Card.
How do I pre-qualify for the Destiny Mastercard?
You can pre-qualify quickly here and it does not affect your current credit score.
To be eligible for a Destiny Mastercard Credit Card you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old (19 in AL), have a valid social security number, physical address, and a US IP address.
- Not have had a Destiny Mastercard Account that was charged off due to delinquency.
- Meet additional credit qualification criteria, including a review of your income and debt and identity verification requirements.
Can I Manage My Account With My Destiny Credit Card App?
I have seen this question pop up several times in forums and blog comments. There is currently no official app on mobile devices for accessing Destiny Card services. To access and manage your destiny account, you must go to their website via a secure browser.
Destiny Credit Card Benefits, Reviews & Ratings
There are some exciting benefits and offers that come with being a Destiny Card Holder.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
- Zero Liability protection – When you use this card, you can have peace of mind knowing that you won’t be held liable for unauthorized transactions.
- An opportunity to build and access credit
- Pre-qualifying will not affect your credit score
- No security deposit needed
- EMV chip included
- Reports your payments to all three major credit bureaus
- Mastercard is accepted virtually everywhere
How to Contact Destiny Credit Card Customer Service
Below are the address and Phone details for contacting Destiny Customer Service.
Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR | 97076-4477
Our toll-free customer service number is 1-800-583-5698